Energy management, one of the key challenges for IoT and connected devices.
Digital and patient centred innovation in healthcare: Science fiction or tomorrow’s reality? – June 12th at 1pm CEST
For several years, we’ve been hearing that the future of health is expected to be related to diagnostic on mobile phone, home monitoring for e-health and telemedicine, as well as a totally new organization of health system with digital services.
Is it science fiction or tomorrow’s reality?
This webinar will be dedicated to present and discuss innovative technologies expected by the pharmaceutical industry and the healthcare system to develop new businesses and address societal challenges Europe is facing.
The revolution in mobile communication, diagnostics and advanced sensor technology undoubtedly has a role to play and will enable provision of a highly customised intervention for individual patients. (source: Innovative Medical Initiative Strategic Digital Agenda)
Adressing the pharmaceutical industry requires an in-depth understanding of regulatory constraints, Voisin Consulting Life Sciences will share good to know to be ready to enter this market.
The evolution of the health industry represents a real business opportunity for European SMEs ready to invest in smart technologies. The gateone-project will support European SMEs to test innovative technologies through our free demonstrators evaluation program.
Program of gateone-project webinar:
- Trends and needs in the pharmaceutical industry and healthcare systems by IMI “Innovative Medicines Initiative”
- Available solutions to be tested under gateone-project free evaluation program
- – New R&D approach for biomarkers identification
- – Accurate and precise administration of drugs
- – Specific focus on diagnostics, sensors and imaging technologies
- Review of main regulatory challenges to consider all along product development
- Beyond gateone-project: collaborative projects opportunities to support innovation for European SMEs by IMI “Innovative Medicines Initiative”
Régis HAMELIN – CTO BLUMORPHO, gateone-project scientific coordinator
Géraldine ANDRIEUX – CEO BLUMORPHO
Colm CARROLL – Innovative Medicines Initiative, Scientific Project Manager
Christophe AMIEL – Voisin Consulting Life Sciences, Senior Director
Voisin Consulting Life Sciences
Voisin Consulting Life Sciences is a product development and planning consultancy specialized in the biotech, medtech and pharma industries. The firm helps innovators optimize their products value, by complementing their resource and expertise, from strategy to implementation:
- Identify & manage product-related risks;
- Anticipate and address challenges for each development/marketing stage;
- Communicate with Regulators and Payers;
- Translate Quality, Safety & Efficacy into Value.
From discovery to patients, Voisin Consulting Life Sciences team of product specialists offers integrated solutions to development planning, manufacturing & testing, clinical trials design & management, vigilance, and interactions with regulators and payers. With offices in Paris (France), London (UK), Lausanne (Switzerland), Cambridge (MA, USA), Bangalore (India), and Singapore, Voisin Consulting Life Sciences serves a broad range of product developers and investors.
IMI: Innovative Medicines Initiative
The Innovative Medicines Initiative (IMI) is Europe’s largest public-private initiative aiming to speed up the development of better and safer medicines for patients.IMI supports collaborative research projects and builds networks of industrial and academic experts in order to boost pharmaceutical innovation in Europe.IMI is a joint undertaking between the European Union and the pharmaceutical industry association EFPIA.